- Industry: Dental
- Employees: 5
- Park Avenue Orthodontics had been working directly with their insurance carrier for years and didn’t believe there was a need for a change. However HighRidge was highly recommended so the company decided to have their policy reviewed.
The organization didn’t consider that they had a serious issue with their coverage – but became interested in a plan analysis after hearing from colleagues about HighRidge’s capabilities and effectiveness.
HighRidge carefully reviewed the company’s existing plans and spent time with each employee, listening to their business and personal needs. Upon review and analysis, HighRidge discovered that by making a few changes they could not only provide all employees with better coverage – they were able to help Park Avenue Orthodontics save $17,000 annually.
- Industry: Rehabilitative and educational services for autistic children
- Employees: 120
- Leaf Wing Center engaged HighRidge to help with new employee enrollment, adds and deletes, Cobra issues, benefit communications as well as provide recommendations for a competitive voluntary benefit program.
The organization was drowning in back office work and needed a partner to organize and manage many of the functions that come along with the administration of a group benefits plan. With over 120 employees spread over four locations, Leaf Wing looked to HighRidge to facilitate communication and support all their employee benefits administration needs.
Today, Leaf Wing’s back office administration is running seamlessly and employees have noted a significant improvement in communications. A new voluntary program is firmly in place and the company has enjoyed a higher enrollment in the benefits package.
- Industry: Innovative Marketing Design
- Employees: 5
- As a startup company, Locus New Media approached HighRidge to gain a better understanding of their benefit options and determine how to adopt a comprehensive benefits package.
The Locus New Media team was working feverishly to get their business started and, while creating a benefit package was important to them, it was not their area of expertise. They needed an experienced firm to meet their deadlines and efficiently launch a new employee benefits program.
HighRidge helped Locus New Media create a broad benefits offering for the company’s current employees and developed customized plans to grow the package as the business expands. A dedicated High Ridge account executive manages educating all new hires about their packages and rapidly resolves any benefits related issues.